[plug] PLUG website misbehaving

Bill Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 11 14:24:53 WST 2003

Looking at the plug website the mailing list subscribe page using galeon
shows some html script.  When I use the "report bugs" link on the bottom
of the page, I get "you dont have permission to view this page".
Whatever happened to the old "email webmaster" links ...

BillK

Subscribing

(42 total words in this text)
(947 Reads)   Printer friendly page

To join it send an e-mail to:

plug-request at plug.linux.org.au

containing the word SUBSCRIBE in the subject (OR body) of the message.
<form action="http://plug.linux.org.au/cgi-bin/mailto.cgi"
method="post"> <input type="hidden" name="to" value="plug-request">
<input type="hidden" name="subject" value="subscribe"> Or enter your
email address here, press return <input name="from" size="40"> and you
will be subscribed to the list. </form>

--
Bill Kenworthy <billk at iinet.net.au>