[plug] PLUG website now being well behaved

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Fri Apr 11 16:19:01 WST 2003

On Fri, Apr 11, 2003 at 03:19:21PM +0800, Quintin Lette wrote:
> There is a similar problem with the Archives section showing code on the page
> (mailing lists)

Oki..fixed..thanks.. it seems the forms html is no longer allowed
in the pages.. this is probably not completely correct, but until
I understand the blog better, I am hesitant to open up other
html allows :) for obvious reasons :)

> And there is no way to vote on the polls atm.

There is if you log in with your plug account..
Current I am unable to make it votable by non members,
I believe the issue is with group permissions which was somwhat
munged on the move to the new database..

I was hoping Colin (previous webmaster) could assist, however I
know he was moving and had other issues in his life at the moment,#
so if anyone out here is familar with the PostNuke setup please
email me directly and perhaps we can sort it..

Anyway the poll is about pluggers choices so you should all have
an account :)

Thanks for your patience, and keep the bugs coming..
to web at plug.linux.org.au

Kim