[plug] Mandrake Bankrupt?

Richard Meyer meyerri at au1.ibm.com
Tue Apr 15 11:04:08 WST 2003

>Hi Richard,

>Just wondering, does your mail system have a "less ugly" or "compact"
setting for outgoing mail? 8^)==

I presume you're not just asking out of interest.   ;)

It is pretty ugly, but I can't see any places to change it to a more
standard setup. Having said that, at least it's not HTML mail. Also they
aren't slapping on a 3 page disclaimer, forcing the poor user to issue his
own disclaimer of the disclaimer.   ;)

>From the source it looks like you are using Lotus Notes, I've not used it.

Yup, Notes is what it is. people who know what they're doing with Notes can
do some pretty fantastic things - I'm not one of them  :(

>Regards

>Garry

Cheers
RichardM