[plug] [ot] wysiwyg html editor

Derek Fountain derekfountain at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 15 18:23:03 WST 2003

> Yep, I recommend DW also...DW only works on Mac and Windows but it's WAY
> better than FrontPage !!

Another vote for Dreamweaver. Sites designed with Frontpage shout "this was
designed with Frontpage!" very loudly. Dreamweaver is in a different league.

There's nothing like it in the free software world. Basic HTML editing is
available in Netscape, Staroffice, etc., but if you need the real thing -
meaning site management, rather than just page construction - you have to go
into the Windows world.

--
"...our desktop is falling behind stability-wise and feature wise to KDE
...when I went to Mexico in December to the facility where we launched gnome,