[plug] [ot] wysiwyg html editor

Trevor Phillips T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au
Wed Apr 16 10:22:32 WST 2003

On Tuesday 15 April 2003 20:37, James Devenish wrote:

> Site licence? Free? Don't you have to pay for individual FrontPage
> CALS under the CAUDIT agreement????

Ok, so nothing from Microsoft is Free. ^_^

Skimming over the CAUDIT agreement for 2003->, Frontpage is included in the
bundle of software provided by the site license. In the past, we have had
religious wars over using the free (as in no additional cost over the buckets
already paid) Frontpage vs the non-free (as in would cost extra per copy)
Dreamweaver.

: Web Technical Administrator     -          T.Phillips at murdoch.edu.au :
| IT Services                        -              Murdoch University |