[plug] Smoke escaped

Lodion plug at gribbit.ath.cx
Thu Apr 17 23:59:06 WST 2003

Oh please god NO! Not an acer! It seems each individual Acer modem has its
own specific chipset, in other words they can be a nightmare to string.

Big thumbs up on the Directcomm though, its what I have. Nice basic
Rockwell serial modem.

As for "...at 49333 at most clients", I guess you have no rural clients :)

Lodion