[plug] command line prob

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Mon Apr 21 20:30:30 WST 2003

On Mon, Apr 21, 2003 at 07:56:55PM +0800, Craig Dyke wrote:

| Hopefully a quick query.
|
| I have noticed of late that i am unable to have a single quote ' display
| at command line unless I press a further key?

I've seen this happen on a Windows machine when the keyboard layout was
set to something peculiar (English/International IIRC).  It was also
sometimes combining the ' with the character following it to form an
accented character, like 'e went to é and such.  Changing the keyboard
layout to English/US fixed it.  Maybe this could be a similar problem?

Cameron.