[plug] re: mrtg configuration

Andrew Barbara andrew at mailerdirect.net
Wed Apr 23 23:27:10 WST 2003

Hi Jon,
You should be able to do this using MRTG and some shell script to extract
the info out of iptables/chains, or, I'm no cipe expert, but you should be
able to extract the interface info from snmp (Once installed and
configured)  also you may want to take a look at a project call PACT, its
great for interface monitoring.

Andrew