[plug] Codeweavers

Garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Thu Apr 24 11:52:54 WST 2003

I'm sure everyone would be aware by now of the story of how the Codeweavers product allows you to run MS Office XP on Linux.
The only things which don't work are Outlook and Access, but with the superior Postgresql/Mysql/Evolution products freely available it is a moot point..

I've just tried to look up their web site to have a squiz, let's just say it looks like it is popular....

M$ must be fair dinkum worried about this. The chief reason keeping people on Windows in an office has now be negated!

Happy with that.

8^)==

Garry