[plug] Codeweavers

Garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Thu Apr 24 17:49:34 WST 2003

The product I was referring to was for clients; there is also a server edition which -does- allow you to run server versions of other stuff..

Dunno if it lets you use Access server or not, but I agree with Quintin, most people wouldn't use Access on a desktop anyway.. As I've never used Lookout in a network environment I'm out of my depth here, but I think I read somewhere that Evolution is a competant replacement client.

There is also a plugins bit which lets you use plugins from windows apparently.

Anyway..

Garry