[plug] FAQ on the PLUG site :)

Scott Middleton scott at LinuxIT.com.au
Sun Aug 3 11:00:10 WST 2003

On Sun, 2003-08-03 at 10:42, Trent Lloyd wrote:
<snip>

> > 3)	Perhaps a local comp shop would like to "loan" some
> > machines to have demo's on.. ? That way folks from point 1) can
> > come and look without actually moving over.. but maybe this helps
> > with the borging ?
>
> linux it?

I can bring my Demo Machine. It looks pretty with the neon lights and
all. But it is setup with dual view, TV card and a DVD player. So
suppose i could play a DVD on the TV ,while checking my mail  on the
monitor and have a little Xawtv screen on the monitor. All i need is an
aerial..

> venue!
> UWA is nice for debian mirror and fat connectivity

We can supply a machine with a full Debian mirror and a hell of a lot of
different isos :) our entire shop infact. so it doesn't necessarily
matter where we are.

--
Linux Information Technology
Society of Linux Professionals WA