[plug] Thin client fun.

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Tue Aug 5 13:53:44 WST 2003

> Ah... not opensource, not an option. Plus I'm pretty sure tarantella is
> owned by the filthy caldera pigs. Trust me, at this conjuncture in history
> I'd rather deal with microsoft than pirate creeps like caldera(sco). That
> doesnt say alot. :)
>
> (And If I'm wrong about tarantella , I thouroughly retract the above)

Well, start retracting :-P

The Santa Cruz Operation (SCO) sold the "SCO" trademark, their UNIX
code, etc to Caldera then renamed themselves "Tarentella". Tarentella is
the original non-scum sco. Admittedly, they're responsible for the
travesty that is OpenServer, so I can't say my expectations would be
high - but they're /not/ SCO/Caldera.

Craig Ringer