[plug] checking for existence of an application

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Fri Aug 8 23:40:04 WST 2003

This is what I plan to do, but I wanted to complete the script over the
weekend and then make a minor change when I get on site.

I'll try it on a regular RH distro with postfix and then make the
changes later.  I was hoping that there was a way to do this generically
as I've mentioned before.  But if not then so be it.

Jon

--
Jon Miller <jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au>
MMT Networks Pty Ltd