[plug] LinMagAU gets quoted on a techie list

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Sun Aug 10 11:19:15 WST 2003

Hey thanks Leon..
The article raised enormous interest.. Indy got a fair bit of
"feedback".. with suggestions, and amazingly very little
spam :) so far.. the referers show visits from all corners of the globe.

Scott is trying to organise some more loaner machines to have
another go..with better optimization for Gentoo.. so perhaps
we can have a followup :)

The article it self had 50k page views.. ie people reads :)
and a "Related link" I stuck in the story after the slashing
got around 7k..

pretty amazing really :)

All article stats are on the site for all to see :)
http://articles.linmagau.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=PostWrap&file=index&page=stats

Of course now we start to worry about what we do next month that will bring
in just as many visitors.. and the bar gets higher :)

Kim
--
http://www.linmagau.org