[plug] frustrated.....plzz help !

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Sun Aug 10 15:02:56 WST 2003

In message <3F35ED13.4080009 at jensz.id.au>
on Sun, Aug 10, 2003 at 02:58:27PM +0800, Ben Jensz wrote:
> Well I think you've already answered your own question there.  The
> CD-ROM drive sounds like its stuffed, if its new, take it back to who
> you bought it from and exchange it or get a different brand.

I think asif meant that the problem appears to be neither with the CD
nor the CD-ROM drive. (That is, he or she has already found that the CD
passes its media test using the cousin's CD-ROM drive in the cousin's
computer, but the failure can be reproduced with the same CD in the
cousin's CD-ROM drive when they are used in asif's computer.)