[plug] Going Blind and its not from the usual

Dirk Modrow dirk.modrow at aesltd.com.au
Mon Aug 11 16:10:07 WST 2003

Hello everyone, I have a Samba client that is driving me nutters, now I may
just need to reboot the server but I cant do that in the middle of the day
so I thought I would ask if anyone has any ideas on this problem... Its the
following on Samba the shares are set for a directory  I blew it away and
re-created them so It should be pretty much factory default how the reason
for doing this was that In samba it fails to show certain files in sub
directories as if they don't exist ... in linux at root they are happily
there... I don't have any hidden shares etc switches on in Samba yet the
files fail to show... Any ideas?

Thanks
Dirk