[plug] [OT-ish?] Need help diagnosing unstable computer

Dirk Modrow dirk.modrow at aesltd.com.au
Mon Aug 11 16:14:54 WST 2003

There are major Memory problems with the Nforce 2 chip sets only some ram
will run properly some will cause lockups its kind of a timing issue too.
However try the latest ASUS bios failing that I found Apacer Ram seems to
go OK with some forms of Nforce 2 chip sets alternatively there is a link
of approcved ram on the nvidia web page but i cant find it again. What
brand is your ram ?

Dirk