[plug] MDK9.1 KDE lockup

Ben New ben at leftclick.com.au
Tue Aug 12 16:34:34 WST 2003

Since the original post had the same spelling error twice I guess it's
more likely a case of not knowing how to spell "sentence" :-)

But Craig does make a valid point, too many of these mailing lists are
being flooded by idiots with their inability to attach an error log,
explanation of what was attempted, or even in some cases use valid
sentence structure...  and of course the inevitable "RTFM" or "WTF?"