[plug] MS vulnerability

Randal Adamson ranz at himladeon.com
Fri Aug 15 15:41:11 WST 2003

As for NT4, M$ had stopped supporting it a while ago. 2K will eventually
follow suit now 2K3 (2003) is out. Who knows how long they will support
2K for.

For all other (newer versions), all people have to do is:

1)	Ensure they have applied the current security patches and fixes
from M$
2)	Use a Firewall between their PC's and the Internet
3)	Have the latest Virus Definitions with their Anti-Virus Software

Or:

1)	Use Linux

:P

I know what I'd choose!