[plug] MS vulnerability

indy at THE-TECH.MIT.EDU indy at THE-TECH.MIT.EDU
Fri Aug 15 17:29:35 WST 2003

It's probably not practical to make any changes immediately,
but it's worth considering some architecture tweaks by the sound of it.

Vlanning laptops off can be tremendously beneficial,
especially since you seem to have the other bases covered,
thus it's your major remaining vulnerability..

Indy

--
Indranath Neogy
<indy at the-tech.mit.edu>