[plug] Squid

Andrew Barbara andrew at mailerdirect.net
Fri Aug 15 20:09:28 WST 2003

Hi All,
Have an issue with Squid - I have it set up so it fires anything to
xyz.com.au through to an upstream proxy - it has to be like that.
That works a treat - Except when xyz.com.au asks for me to authenticate.
It pops up a window asking for my credentials, i enter them and click OK
then it errors and i find that the Squid server is trying to go to the
server directly - NOT THROUGH THE UPSTREAM PROXY!!! - This is really
annoying!
I had a quick google search and that (surprisingly wasn't helpful - Maybe
i was asking the wrong questions)
Can anyone help me??

Thanks
Andrew Barbara