[plug] nvidia

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 16 21:58:53 WST 2003

Nvidia glx and driver stuff? does this mean you're using the .rpms? If so,
use the latest drivers, not the rpm stuff and if you're using something like
SuSE, they have some weirdo stop-gap .rpms available, get rid of them too. I
chopped it out below, but can't you go ctrl-alt-f1 to f6 and kill x or
reboot by command line?

Make lunch, not war.