[plug] Re:[Plug} Open Office RC3

Dave Dartnall darts at dialix.com.au
Mon Aug 18 11:49:36 WST 2003

Jacqueline McNally wrote:

> I would like to encourage all of you to download RC3 and give it a go.
> We would like this RC to be final, and the final 1.1 to be the best we
> can. You can help by giving it a good thrashing over the next couple
> of weeks and bouncing any anomalies to the users at openoffice.org list,
> or submitting them to IssueZilla if you have registered/joined.

Does anyone have this on disk? It's a 5 hour download for me and it died
about 3/4 of the way through last night.
I live in Dianella but would pick up - perhaps from Computer Angels? -
from any metropolitan location.
Happy to borrow the disk and burn and return if that's any help.

regards
Dave Dartnall