Transparent Gateway Was: [plug] MS vulnerability

Weirdo linuxalien at optusnet.com.au
Mon Aug 18 16:54:47 WST 2003

I was wondering if I can set one up of these lovely transparent
gateway/Firewall boxes on a dialup. This I'm guessing would remove the need
to set a gateway? I need a Knoppix cd to be able to access the Internet
with minimum of fuss.
Any links would be cool but a dedicated distro isn't suitable.
Otherwise its Debian for me.
Thanks
Tim

weirdo at linuxalien.tk
Dot TK ambassador #24084 - For a free .tk domain please contact me

ICQ# 255176389
MSN weirdo at linuxalien.tk

Riverton, Perth, WA