[plug] Kwinana Arts Centre

Milan Pospisil Milan.Pospisil at swantafe.wa.edu.au
Tue Aug 19 16:01:34 WST 2003

Hi Scott,
              It aint no stupid question as this is something that has not been put on the PLUG event calendar.
Briefly, the story goes like this: Some time ago Garry organised a workshop at Kwinana Arts Centre and few blokes came and have since been meeting there every third Wednesday of the month.
If you go back to somewhere around May 03 and look at the mail to the list under Kwinana Arts Centre you will probably find more how it all started.
                  Regards
                                Milan Pospisil

>>> sscott at iinet.net.au 08/19/03 03:19pm wrote: >>>
sorry for the stupid question but:

for what?

> Hi Folks;
>              Anyone going to Kwinana Arts Centre tomorrow night? Last  time
the attendance was rather decimated, so I thought I better ask if anyone is
comming at all.