[plug] DVD2DivX or similar

Weirdo linuxalien at optusnet.com.au
Wed Aug 20 21:24:03 WST 2003

I have a few DVDs that I wish to convert to DivX or something similar (must
be windows compatible as well.) Some of the DVDs are lots of small clips
and others are long clips (made up of 3 or 4 vob files I think.) As I only
had a DVD drive for a few days I ripped one of the DVDs using dd into an
image file. I can mount it via loopback. I would really like to be able to
condense this to maybe a CDs worth or something similar so I can removed
the 6.2Gb image file.
Thanks
Tim
p.s. These DVDs aren't protected and not encrypted. They are being copied
for convenience as I don't have a DVD drive regularly.
Thanks

weirdo at linuxalien.tk
Dot TK ambassador #24084 - For a free .tk domain please contact me

ICQ# 255176389
MSN weirdo at linuxalien.tk

Riverton, Perth, WA