[plug] Linux thin clients

Kai Jones kai.jones at broome.wa.gov.au
Fri Aug 22 15:52:32 WST 2003

Howdy !

I'm trying to find a retailer who does Linux thin clients, something to
the effect of this, but of course based on Linux:
http://www.wyse.com/products/winterm/3125se/index.htm

We've already received a 3125se for a week long trial and sure it looks
nice (no maintenance compared to our current library machines which have
old, unreliable hardware, are very slow and fairly noisy) but I'd much
prefer an open source solution.

We're going to be using them in our public library which means they need
a web browser and that's it, if anyone knows of any retailers I can
contact about getting one for a trial, please let me know !

Thanks
Kai