[plug] How much is it worth ?

Kimberly Shelt kim at linmagau.org
Sat Aug 23 11:36:31 WST 2003

Hi all,

I have come to a rather nasty road and look like having to sell my lappy :(

It does have a German keyboard, however after my last little disaster with
the glass of wine, I have discovered just how easy it is to setup keypad mapping etc
so shouldn't be too much of an issue for anyone with clue.

No idea how much it is worth..

Suggestions ?

IBM T22 Thinkpad.
Brand new 20G hd (the only thing that didn't survive the glass of wine:)
Obivously running Linux/Knoppix :)

Thanks
Kim

misskim at allmine:~$ cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 6
model           : 8
model name      : Pentium III (Coppermine)
stepping        : 10
cpu MHz         : 896.117
cache size      : 256 KB
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : no
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 2
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 mmx fxsr sse
bogomips        : 1789.13

misskim at allmine:~$ cat /proc/meminfo
Mem:  262729728 251068416 11661312        0 77934592 121643008
MemTotal:       256572 kB