[plug] GNOME file dialog

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Mon Aug 25 17:42:26 WST 2003

You know how sometimes you've been using an application for years and you
suddenly discover by accident that it has some cool feature that you never
knew about before?  This usually happens to me with bash(1), but this is
the first time it happened to me with the GNOME file dialog!  I didn't
realise, until now, that it does tab-completion.  Cool!

PS. Although, the GNOME file dialog is still pretty crap.  It would be
nice to be able to bookmark directories, switch views, and preview files.

--
JEREMY MALCOLM <Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au> Personal: http://www.malcolm.id.au
Providing online networks of Australian lawyers (http://www.ilaw.com.au)