[plug] need a letter of resignation?

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Sun Aug 24 18:20:11 WST 2003

Another one.

Go to Google and type "weapons of mass destruction" and click "I'm
feeling lucky"

--
Chris Caston

Director
Aptitude Technology
http://www.aptitudetech.com.au
ABN: 51614966828

ph: (08) 9443 9418
mobile: 0422 978315

chris at debian:~$ host security.microsoft.com
security.microsoft.com does not exist (Authoritative answer)