It's back! - was [plug] The world has disappeared

Steve Boak sboak at westnet.com.au
Mon Aug 25 22:28:52 WST 2003

OK, in mid diagnostics, pings and tcpdumps alover the place,
everything started working perfectly all of a sudden, with no changes
(honestly!). I'm going to blame a temporary huccup in Westnet's DNS
unless anybody has a better idea.

I was only managing about 1 in 10 web pages, now it's back to almost
100%. I'm happy again.

You can stop scratching your heads now, and thanks anyway for the
pointers.

And Hi to the man with the dish in Kununurra :)

Steve

--
'What is worth doing and what is worth having?'
I would like to say simply this.