[plug] MS-Terrorism

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Tue Aug 26 09:33:52 WST 2003

    http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=34231

    This past week, everyday when I opened my Wall Street Journal, I
    was met with a full page ad from Microsoft. This ad was dominated
    by three simple words "Protect your PC." This strikes me as
    something akin to the Saudi government running ads in the New
    York Times in mid-September of 2001 saying "Protect your Tall
    Buildings."

    [two interesting tales skipped]

    In their full page ad, Microsoft provides three "simple" steps
    to protect your PC. I'd like to propose a different solution -
    a single step solution:

    Either buy a Mac, or switch to Linux.

Cheers; Leon