[plug]

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Tue Aug 26 10:49:11 WST 2003

In message <1061865697.1890.123.camel at phoenix>
on Tue, Aug 26, 2003 at 10:41:38AM +0800, Adam Hewitt wrote:
> While playing around with spamassassin I managed to have all uncoming
> mail redirected to a file in mbox format. I now need to attempt to
> seperate the emails and place them in the appropriate Maildir
> directories.

(I know nothing about exim and it's always screwed up mail for me, so
this is just a generic suggestion...) if the number of messages is small
and it only affects your own user account, perhaps it would be expedient
(and less prone to 'gotchas') if you could move the messages manually?
(I.e. invoke a mail reader like mutt and transfer messages from the
mbox to whatever Maildir directories you want them to go to.) <shrug>