[plug] check value type

Garrz garbuck at westnet.com.au
Wed Aug 27 13:11:27 WST 2003

If you mean check the data type, the need to check this is language
specific. Some check data types more strictly handled than others. e.g.
Perl is very open, C++ isn't.

To answer your question, wouldn't the best way be to go to the data unit
allocation? If you are writing the code use meaningful variable/constant
names and commented code in the first place..  8^)==

HTH

Garry