[plug] NAS options

Jon Miller jlmiller at mmtnetworks.com.au
Sun Aug 31 22:09:43 WST 2003

I would like to ask the group for some input regarding a solution that I'm looking at implementing.
In expanding the data storage for a network I'm looking at adding the following:
Linux OS with several large drives in a RAID 5 configuration.
Question is what components do I need install on Linux (RHL, since Novell is giving support to it) so users of NetWare can have access to the partiton.  I do not want Samba on this server, I just want to be able to map a drive letter to the Linux partition.

Thanks

Jon L. Miller, MCNE, CNS
Director/Sr Systems Consultant
MMT Networks Pty Ltd
http://www.mmtnetworks.com.au

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure
 is trying to please everybody." -Bill Cosby