[plug] I have a new hat!

Matthew Prouse matthew.prouse at telstra.com
Tue Dec 2 02:20:20 WST 2003

Greetings

I am a longtime Mandrake user - and club member and I'm leaving my French mistress for an American one! I've just packed away my Mandrake 9.2 PowerPack and downloaded Fedora... at first glance its very nice! I've found my new primary desktop OS.

I know that WA is Debian-country but has anyone else played with Fedora? Does anyone here use it as their primary OS?

I'd be really interested in learning everyone's informed perspective on Fedora and I'd love to meet a couple of Fedora users that would like to correspond.

Catchya!
mousematt