[plug] mandrake 9.2 contrib iso

Garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Wed Dec 3 12:14:45 WST 2003

Leon:

I believe he means one of the three Mandrake 9.2 CDs went walkies..

Why he is calling it a "contrib CD" I'm not sure.. The CDs I burned were of the free download variety.. None of the three images are named "contrib".

Maybe someone else burned a different version (non $$ free ?) of Mandrake the night of the last UCC session, but I think the ones I did are the set to which he refers..

8^)==

HTH

Garry..