[plug] mandrake 9.2 contrib iso

Richard Meyer meyerri at au1.ibm.com
Wed Dec 3 12:31:46 WST 2003

----- Forwarded by Richard Meyer/Australia/Contr/IBM on 03/12/2003 12:29 PM
-----

                      Garry
                      <garbuck at westnet.        To:       plug at plug.linux.org.au
                      com.au>                  cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: [plug] mandrake 9.2 contrib iso
                      plug-admin at plug.l
                      inux.org.au

                      03/12/2003 12:14
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      plug

>Leon:

>I believe he means one of the three Mandrake 9.2 CDs went walkies..

>Why he is calling it a "contrib CD" I'm not sure.. The CDs I burned were
of the free download variety.. None of >the three images are named
"contrib".

>Maybe someone else burned a different version (non $$ free ?) of Mandrake
the night of the last UCC session, >but I think the ones I did are the set
to which he refers..

When you install, it ask for the second CD and says " marked CD2", then it
asks for the third one it says something like "marked contrib".

That is the one I was asking about.

RichardM