[plug] Re: AGM query

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Wed Dec 3 18:22:45 WST 2003

In message <200312031819.36454.leon at brooks.fdns.net>
on Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 06:19:36PM +0800, Leon Brooks wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 15:29, Tony Breeds wrote:
> > The plan ATM is have the AGM from 14:30 until 15:15 on Sunday
> > December 7th.
>
> This OCM will be in Canberra then, returning late on Tuesday 11 Dec. Do
> we have any nominations? Can I proxy my vote?

Just because this page was easy to tab-complete with w3m, I quote:
<http://www.cantech.net.au/plug/Rules.html>:

    Proxies of members of Association

    20. A member (in this rule called "the appointing member") may
    appoint in writing another member who is a natural person to be the
    proxy of the appointing member and to attend, and vote on behalf of
    the appointing member at, any general meeting.