[plug] Re: AGM query

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Thu Dec 4 14:27:45 WST 2003

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003, Tony Breeds wrote:

> Membership cards:
> 	We(plug) own a lamenator(sp?) and paper, have settled on a design and are
> 	currently gathering quotes in the best way to get them printed.

"laminator" is the spelling, I believe.

I would have thought that, given the ownership of the laminator, some
volunteer printing the membership cards on even a colour inkjet of
reasonable qaulity (unless anti counterfeit, holographic components are
to be involved :) ), with reimbursement for colour ink, and, provision
of the print-cards by PLUG, would be adequate (and cheaper).

Tony - one of the things to consider (which, no doubt will be
considered), is the timing of the PLUG AGM, relative to the Linux
conference and mini-conferences, in Adelaide, and, thence, the Linux
Australia "AGM".

AGM is in quotes for Linux Australia, as it appears that to attend, or
to be a member, involves dependency on attending the Linux conference.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale

 you'll know what the answer means."