[plug] Re: AGM query

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Thu Dec 4 14:43:49 WST 2003

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 12:58:25 +0800 Cameron Patrick <cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 12:45:42PM +0800, James Devenish wrote:
>
> | PS. Computer Angels Carpark Sale.
>
> Yup, that's on the same day, but it finishes at 1pm so it should still
> be feasible to have something later in the day after everyone's finished
> packing that up?  Re-reading the original carpark sale notice, I see
> that Harry mentioned the AGM being on the same day there too.

Yes. If I extract digit after the sale and pack everything up pronto
then I think I could get to a do at 2.30 or a bit after. Don't expect
somersaults or handstands tho' :-)

cu
Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2004		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://lca2004.linux.org.au/	12-17 January 2004, Adelaide, South Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/