[plug] discrimination

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Thu Dec 4 19:48:13 WST 2003

On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 07:37:10PM +0800, William Kenworthy wrote:

| Working OK now: 6 1/2 mins, up to 5 of which could fetchmail

Interesting.  Looking through past emails from PLUG today, I generally
see ~5 to 10 minutes between the Date: and when they actually reached
me, with <= 5 minutes due to fetchmail.  I don't remember ever seeing
any being delayed for hours.  OTOH although I'm with Iinet, they don't
handle the mail for the patrick.wattle.id.au domain.  So spark obviously
doesn't have problems with delivering to all domains.

Cameron.