[plug] dlink dsl-300

Steve Boak sboak at westnet.com.au
Fri Dec 5 08:56:38 WST 2003

On Fri, 5 Dec 2003 08:47, you wrote:
> On 04/12/2003, at 6:21 PM, Onno Benschop wrote:
> > If there are still holes in your understanding, then the only hope is
> > do this on a command prompt:
> >
> > 	perl -e 'print $i=pack(c5,(41*2),sqrt(7056),(unpack(c,H)-2),
> > oct(115),10);'
>
> Very Clever...
>
> Adam.

I'm probably behind the times here not knowing that one, but I agree with
Adam - how could anyone be upset by being flamed in such a gloriously geeky
manner?

I admit I had to run it to find out what it was, so I guess I have just
failed the geek test and I am expecting to be sumarily expelled from this
group...

Steve