[plug] Re: AGM query

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Sun Dec 7 15:56:02 WST 2003

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 09:12:58 +0800 magni at plug.linux.org.au (Tony Breeds) wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 06, 2003 at 08:39:47PM +0800, Cameron Patrick wrote:

> > Could someone important (e.g. Tony) confirm whether or not this is still
> > happening?
>
> I'll be there, Harry says he'll be there (just slightly late [maybe]).
> Anyone else that feels liek turning up is more than welcome.  Bring
> families, food and drink.  DO NOT bring notebooks or other technology :)
>

> Hope see more than 2 other there :)

Oh no. Various people staggered home from dragging gear out (and putting
a fair sum away again) so I have come home, got clean, and about to
settle into a Coopers or three. I'll still come across now. If I see
people, so be it :-)

cu
Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2004		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://lca2004.linux.org.au/	12-17 January 2004, Adelaide, South Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/