[plug] Re: AGM query

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Sun Dec 7 18:16:29 WST 2003

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 16:13, James Devenish wrote:
> LOL Tony and I just left (didn't see anyone else).

/ME waves from Tridge's dining table in Griffith, ACT, where I'm
catching up with work. Four people in the house, five laptops, DSL,
wireless all around, bonzer Saeco coffeemaker, cute fluffy dog, retro
shows on the Tivo, what could go wrong? (-:

SaMBa 4 will be excellent, in so many fundamental ways. Pray that Tridge
doesn't get dragged away from it before he gets enough of it up that
others can carry on!

Cheers; Leon