[plug] xmlsoft.org

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Tue Dec 9 10:53:44 WST 2003

> Large chunks of the internet seem to be inaccessible to me (not just
> through http - I can't even resolve lists.debian.org or slashdot.org,
> for instance) yet work fine through UWA's proxy server.  Bizarre.
> FWIW I'm on Iinet ADSL.

Yup; I'm seeing the same thing, though I wrote it off as a few sites
being down. iiNet ADSL again . *woohoo*.

I had to stop using their mail servers ages ago because they were so
unreliable (in fact, they're being slow and generally poor again today,
a few major clients use them). It looks like I might have to find
someone else for my general connectivity soon.

Let's hope UtiliTel / Bright get moving. I've got empty fibre conduit
all down my street (@work), just waiting for the fibre runs. It's a
horrible tease.

Craig Ringer