[plug] .org DNS issues

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Tue Dec 9 15:14:32 WST 2003

>>Due to the current fault we have with regards to mail delays,
>>some changes were made, and as a result ns1,ns2,ns3 are all
>>propergating as I email this. You should see it all working
>>again, within the hour.
>
> Did this improve (doesn't look like it from my vantage)?
> I wonder what he meant when he said they were propagating,
> and I wonder why org. was affected in particular.

It's still broken for me. If it's still stuffed tomorrow I'll give iiNet
another call. In the mean time, restricting my resolvers to ns1 and ns3
has done the trick.

BTW, I can't reach tld1.ultradns.net from iiNet, but if I ssh out to my
colo at indigo I can get to it fine. I smell network filtering.

Craig Ringer