[plug] [OT] new WN adsl plans

Ben Jensz plug at jensz.id.au
Tue Dec 9 16:05:28 WST 2003

Derek Fountain wrote:

>On Tuesday 09 December 2003 15:26, Ben Jensz wrote:
>

>>New prices and plans from WestNet announced today for those interested:
>>
>>http://www.westnet.com.au/products/broadband/adsl/pricing.shtm
>>

>Wow. 14GB/14GB for $80 is now significantly better than the iinet package for
>the same money (12GB/8GB). Hopefully iinet will match this pretty quickly so
>I don't need to consider switching.

Well I'll personally be back on ADSL in January sometime at home myself
(according to Telstra thats when my local sub-exchange is supposed to be
done, but this is Telstra we're talking about).  I was tempted to go
onto 1.5Mbit before, but was having a hard time trying to justify to
myself the cost, but now I think its decided for sure with those price
drops now.

/ Ben