[plug] -- PLUG December Seminar Notice: Networking Part 3 of 3

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Wed Dec 10 14:07:40 WST 2003

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 13:25:51 +0800 Cameron Patrick <cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 11:23:05AM +0800, Tony Breeds wrote:
>
> | For those of you that want them the slides are available at:
> |
> | http://www.plug.linux.org.au/~magni/network_talk3/
> [...]
> | http://www.plug.linux.org.au/~magni/network_talk/
>
> "On Tuseday 09th December 2003 I gave a breif into to IP networking." ??
> "On Tuseday 14th October 2003 I gave a breif into to IP networking." ??!
>
> I know you've got a propensity for making typos, but surely that must
> have been deliberate... I mean it /was/ deliberate, wasn't it?

Cheeky Cameron's are nominated as Talks Coordinator for 2004.
Send all of your brief intros to Cameron for proof reading ;-)

Harry

--
linux.conf.au 2004		The Australian Linux Technical Conference
http://lca2004.linux.org.au/	12-17 January 2004, Adelaide, South Australia

Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/