[plug] strangely crashing PPro [much shorter]

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Thu Dec 11 15:48:52 WST 2003

Is the the MB 2-3 years old and Taiwanese? (the capacitor industrial
espionage  scandel!)  Check the MB capacitors for bulging, leaking or
other signs of pressure buildup.  Happened to my own MB and the symptoms
were random lockups, eventually requiring the clockspeed to to be wound
back from 1.4G to 1G so it would stay up.

Not something you would normally look for.

BillK